Virgin StartUp is the Virgin Group's not-for-profit, designed to help the UK's entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses that thrive.
Founded by Sir Richard Branson in 2013, Virgin StartUp has supported thousands of founders and provided over £40m in loan funding.
Virgin StartUp offers a number of services to support the UK's entrepreneurs with funding, advice, mentoring, training and skills. Our services include:
- Start Up Loans : Virgin StartUp are the leading delivery partner of the Start Up Loans programme, offering personal loans to founders to fund their start-ups. Founders can borrow between £500 and £25,000 per co-founder and benefit from our leading support services in the Funded Club, including 6 months mentoring, free webinars and exclusive networking events
- MeetUps : MeetUps are a great way to meet other like-minded founders, hear from inspirational speakers and enjoy a night of networking, discussing all thing startup. We hold our MeetUps up and down the UK.
- Masterclasses : Our expert-led sessions take you on a deep dive on a certain subject essential to all founders. Including How to Build a Knockout Brand, How to Make your Brand Famous Through PR and Marketing 101.
- CrowdBoost : Our leading crowdfunding accelerator for start-ups looking to the crowd to scale. Delivered in partnership with the leading crowdfunding platforms and crowdfunding experts TribeFirst, CrowdBoost gets you ready to raise. Our 6-week programme provides you with the skills, resources and 1-to-1 training you need to launch a successful equity crowdfunding campaign. CrowdBoost is for companies looking to raise at least £150k.
- StepUp : StepUp with Virgin StartUp is a two-day scale-up programme of workshops and networking opportunities designed to equip founders with the skills and knowledge to take their business to the next level.
- Doing Business with Big Business : Doing Business With Big Business is a unique opportunity from Virgin StartUp for startups who want to trade with some of the UK's largest companies. Founders get the chance to sit opposite buyers Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Trains, Amazon Launchpad and Innoveat and find out what it takes do business with them. Participants will gain an insight into the decision making at big companies and learn what these organisations are looking for from small suppliers. Doing Business With Big Business is an intensive half-day workshop followed by an exclusive meet-the-buyer session.
Find out more about what Virgin StartUp can do for your business today.