A Cost-Effective Solution to Obtaining Virtual Currency and Blockchain Training
In order to help your teams understand the technology of virtual currency and blockchain so you can mitigate related risks, ACAMS created this Virtual Currency and Blockchain training Certificate Course.
The knowledge gained from this AML training helps your teams understand virtual currency and describe how it is exchanged, grasp the history of virtual currency from e-Gold to Bitcoin and beyond—including regulatory evolution, understand case studies from law enforcement and their real world application, and identify and mitigate the threat to your financial institution now and in the future.
Participants who successfully complete the Virtual Currency and Blockchain Certificate course receive*:
- A certificate of completion proving their commitment to protecting their institution from financial crimes by demonstrating understanding of Virtual Currency and Blockchain
- Four CAMS credit hours to keep them on track towards CAMS certification or CAMS recertification
*Additionally, an introductory first year of ACAMS membership and all accompanying benefits is included with registration for ACAMS Certificates courses. Membership includes ongoing education and information resources on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
In four weeks participants complete a mix of self-paced and live assignments:
- A 30-minute video on the essentials of Virtual Currency and Blockchain, packed with historical examples, what-ifs, poll questions and other activities to fully engage the learner
- Two 90-minute interactive live virtual classrooms which include case studies, Q&A sessions, polling and practice questions focusing on Virtual Currency and Blockchain
- 15-minute homework encouraging engagement with the community of their peers
- 15-minute final assessment which must be taken within the 4 weeks to earn the certificate
Virtual Currency and Blockchain Certificate Course System requirements
Virtual Currency and Blockchain is compatible with most operating systems, browsers, and devices to make it easy for everyone to participate.
*To earn the certificate you must pass the assessment within the 4 weeks
Cost of course for ACAMS non-members: $695 (including 1 year ACAMS membership). Cost for ACAMS members: $495