At FinTech Alliance, we’re proud to launch the second iteration of our Investment Series, in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Access to capital remains a key challenge for FinTechs looking to scale and grow in the UK, and our Investment Series aims to arm FinTechs with the tools they need to gain investment – from building your pitch deck and networking with investors, to signing the term sheets.
The series will culminate in a Virtual Pitch Day where FinTechs have the chance to pitch their idea in front of prominent investors like Outward VC, Albion VC and Citi Ventures.
- Use the FinTech Alliance platform for the duration of the series, including our investment platform.
- Build their pitch deck with advice from FinTech leaders.
- Network with high profile investors.
- Learn from workshops on pitching, portfolio building and more.
- Use the FinTech Alliance platform for the duration of the series, including investment platform.
- Gain unique opportunities to meet this year’s cohort of innovative, investment ready FinTechs.
- Review pitch decks and meet founders during organised networking.
- Meet potential Limited Partners and co-investors in the FinTech ecosystem.
The series includes a variety of workshops for both early and later stage FinTechs. Find out more about the workshops here.
Registrations for FinTechs are now open, and there’s still time to register as an investor.
Workshops begin on 8 April 2021 and the Pitch Day takes place on 26 May 2021.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.