In partnership with... DIT, Innovate Finance, FinTech Scotland, FinTech North, FinTech West and FinTech Northern Ireland.
- The series has a nationwide focus in partnership with the UK’s regional hubs.
- It will help companies at Seed and Series A raise capital and meet investors.
- Angel and VC investors will be able to find and support new, innovative FinTechs.
Signups for FinTechs and investors are open now and will close on 30 March 2022.
The series runs from April – June 2022.
In joining the series, FinTechs can:
- Use the FinTech alliance platform for the duration, including the regulated Investment Hub.
- Build their pitch deck with advice from FinTech leaders.
- Network with high profile investors.
- Learn from a series of hybrid workshops on pitching, negotiating deals and more.
In joining the series, Investors can:
- Use the FinTech Alliance platform to find and invest in the latest innovative UK FinTechs, including the regulated Investment Hub.
- Review pitch decks and meet founders during organised networking.
- Meet potential Limited Partners and co-investors in the FinTech ecosystem.
More information is available on here.