Financial institutions and regulators are finally getting comfortable with operating in the cloud - but what does that actually mean? Get more insights on financial services in the cloud in this session with Paul Taylor, CEO of Thought Machine.
We will discuss how:
- Cloud adoption in financial services facilitates the management of data and improves security
- The lack of flexibility and speed in banking infrastructure prevents banks from truly being client-centric, making them unable to provide clients customised products and services
- The migration from legacy to cloud platforms reduces costs and increases scalability for financial institutions
- Banks are responding to digitally-native challenger banks that are born in the cloud
- Safe adoption of cloud technology can increase resiliency of the overall system, according to the Bank of England