Fintech firms are finding growth opportunities establishing a presence in emerging markets. This paper provides case studies and market analysis from the Arab Middle East and Africa as examples of fast-growing economies, open to best-in-class solutions, with both wealthy and underbanked populations. Key go-to-market findings serve to inform fintech firms, investors and others about participating in the region. Sponsored by the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority.
- Which countries in the region are showing traction in particular technology segments
- What accommodations by regulators are making it more efficient to demonstrate new solutions
- How to use certain Middle East locations as launch pads into the rest of the region
- Whether to leverage an accelerator program to build sales and partnership relationships and validate one's solution fit locally
- The paper features 1-page case studies and key insights from progressive fintech startups and established financial solution providers who have made local inroads