There is increasing demand today on faster decisions and lower tolerance for errors. Data-driven strategies are at the forefront delivering insights that drive confidence and decisiveness to ensure success at speed the business demands. But with a growing data sprawl and its volume and diversity creating chaos, how do you harness data and turn it into action?
Splunk Inc. turns data into doing with the Data-to-Everything Platform. Splunk technology is designed to investigate, monitor, analyze and act on data at any scale. Our powerful platform and unique approach to data have empowered companies to improve service levels, reduce operations costs, mitigate risk, enhance DevOps collaboration and create new product and service offerings.
At SplunkLive! London you can hear directly from customers including Airbus, Bank of England and Lloyds Banking Group who will talk through how they are using Splunk to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges live on stage. Our afternoon breakout tracks offer a range of content for all interests and experiences of Splunk. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about what's new with Splunk, gain insight into different use cases and learn how you can use Splunk to drive positive outcomes, achieve end to end visibility across key business services and make better decisions.
Join us to:
- Learn how Airbus are turning their data into doing across their organization. From real time monitoring to IT Service Management to security operations – Airbus are maximizing their reuse of data to deliver more services and continuous process improvement.
- Follow the Bank of England’s journey with Splunk and discover how the UK’s central bank is transitioning its security operations centre towards a more automated future.
- Hear from Lloyds Banking Group on how they use Splunk throughout IT Operations, supporting Digital Services such as online banking across the Group
- Visit the PartnerZone to meet with our strategic partners, hear from Splunk experts and learn all about our recent acquisitions Omnition and SignalFx.
Who Should Attend:
SplunkLive! is uniquely designed for those looking to:
- Explore the Splunk Platform for the very first time
- Get started on their Splunk journey
- Find out what’s new for Splunk in 2020 and take it to the next level
- Understand how their business can do more with Splunk
Whether you’ve been using Splunk for years, just implementing Splunk, yet to begin your Splunk journey or researching Splunk for the first time, SplunkLive! London is the place to be to learn everything you need to turn your data in answers.
For the second year running we are pleased to offer a pre-programme agenda of a number of technical sessions to help you deepen your understanding of Splunk. Check out our pre-programme agenda section below for further information..