Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Our team helps deliver D&B’s Emerging Business growth strategy by putting the customer at the center of what we do to drive sales. Exceptional relationship builders, members of our team are responsible for the acquisition of new customers. Our team are primarily focused on the following business categories: Credit Risk Management; Sales & Marketing; Supply Chain Management; Compliance.
This role will be responsible for delivering circa £300k per annum of new logo revenue across the UK&I. The role is a hybrid field and telephone based role, based out of the London office. Contracts that exceed £5,000 per annum can be supported by our Solution Advisor team and complex contracts over £50,000 can be supported by our Business Development Directors.
- To work proactively to generate, follow up and qualify leads, to include needs analysis from the Lead Development team and other teams as appropriate
- To proactively hunt new business opportunities within aligned territories.
- To close transactional & solution sales by combining multiple product sets and integration solutions.
- To ensure inclusion and timely response to RFP/RFIs.
- Ensure that all KPI targets are consistently achieved including call time, revenue targets & pipeline growth
- Operate consultatively during the sales cycle and present the best solution to the customer based on their business goals
- Create presentations for new business web-ex or tele conference meetings
- To manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via Salesforce
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services by sector and persona
- Manage activities, tasks and actions in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- To work collaboratively with our Solution Advisors, Buisness Development Directors & Solution Experts when required.
- To work with our Account Managament Team to ensure smooth transition, delivery and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Customer Experience and Marketing team to help accelerate customer onboarding and ongoing customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback from clients to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products
- Demonstrable track record in managing transactional as well as consultative solution based B2B sales
- Consistent and sustainable record of over performance driven by new business success.
- A sound understanding of customer processes in marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and handle several prospect accounts/excellent time management
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven
- Computer proficiency – experience in using Microsoft Office software
- This role will be based in our London office
Ultimately, you should think from the outside in and act on behalf of the customer. Paramount will be your true team spirit; you will thrive on being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team. Commercially dynamic, yet maintains a friendly, thinking led culture with outstanding progression possibilities. You should possess the following skills and experience:
- The ability to think like a customer, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of any campaign
- Project management skills
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinker with creative problem solving ability
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- New business experience and a hunger to succeed is essential
- B2B experience
- Experience of transactional and more complex sales
- On a development path – keen to progress/learn/develop
- Ambitious and sales driven
- Needs to be a good balance – would consider grads wiith a few years experience
- Flexible approach/productivity
- Strong work ethic
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.