FinTech Alliance is running a competition in collaboration with McLEAR to offer three of its payment rings as well as a discount code.
SAFER, FASTER, SIMPLER PAYMENTS
We’re living through unprecedented times. Things are changing, including the way we communicate. The online and digital communities are now at the forefront of engagement. The payments industry is going to be a key contributor in the current and next phase of finance.
As of 1 April, the UK contactless limit was increased to £45. McLEAR has also recently eradicated its 1% load fee as the first of many exciting new features and updates to be launched this year.
During this hopeful time for McLEAR, it has decided to run a competition for its customers, audience and the FinTech Alliance community. McLEAR is giving away three contactless rings as well as a 50% discount code for winners to share with family & friends. All you have to do is follow FinTech Alliance on Twitter, like the competition post (pinned) and sign up to a FREE FinTech Alliance account on our website.
Deadline: 12.00pm, Wednesday 15 April 2020.
THE McLEAR CONTACTLESS RING
- Faster, safer, simpler payments
- One-click deactivation if your McLEAR Ring is lost or stolen
- The McLEAR Ring is hypoallergenic and waterproof
- The McLEAR Ring has been stressed tested and is scratch resistant
- There are different sizes of rings
- Make payments with the McLEAR Ring by simply tapping your hand.
- Simplify your payment experience – The McLEAR Ring is the next generation of smart ring that makes secure, contactless payment easier than ever-keeping you up to speed in a fast-paced world
- Speed & Precision – Using your McLEAR Ring to pay is much faster than using a credit or debit card, or even taking out and unlocking your phone. It's always right there on your finger, ready to go.
- No charging necessary – Unlike paying with your smart phone or smart watch, which typically run out of battery in a single day, the McLEAR Ring never requires charging. So you can always keep it on your finger and never have to worry about it running low.
- (Covid-19) We want to help consumers increase the methods in which they can pay for essential items without the need to use our hands to enter our PIN, touch our phones or limit the handling of our wallets will help reduce unnecessary contact with others and inanimate objects.
- The contactless limit is increasing to £45.00. Be the first to offer a payments solution that your customers will love and need with the McLEAR Ring.
McLEAR Smart Ring Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- McLEAR accepts no liability nor has any oversight on the implementation of this competition or the awarding of the prizes. Any arising matters are to be addressed to the competition provider.