What you'll learn:
- How women see and manage money differently than men
- What female clients expect from a financial advisor
- How you create an experience to earn trust and build long-term relationships with female clients
Why it matters:
Women are changing the world of money, inheriting, creating and influencing wealth at increasing rates.
Yet 30% of women do not have a financial advisor and almost 7 out of 10 women who had switched financial advisors have done so because of unhappiness with customer service or feeling misunderstood.
The insights we share are grounded in research and more than 7 years of practical experience from:
- Creating and implementing one of the most successful market strategies for women in the industry at one of the largest global wealth managers
- Authoring and supervising multiple research papers on women and money
- Exchange with women and their sentiments, needs and questions about money every day as part of our independent financial education toolkit SmartPurse
Who should attend:
Financial professionals of all ages, genders and backgrounds who wish to strengthen their strategy and customer experience for female clients.