Ashurst LLP is delighted to invite you to a breakfast seminar examining the impact of blockchain based technologies on the capital markets.
We are very pleased to welcome Matthew C. Le Merle, one of the most active US-based angel investors, to give the key note address and do a book signing for his new book "Blockchain Competitive Advantage".
We are further delighted to have the following key industry speakers at the event:
· Abradat Kamalpour, Partner, Ashurst LLP
· Briege Tinnelly, Head of Europe, Securitize
· Daniel Coheur, Co-founder and CSO, Tokeny
· Tara Waters, Partner, Ashurst LLP and Co-CEO Ashurst Digital Ventures
· Heiko Steinmetz, Chief Operating Officer, Nomisma
· Neil Staunton, CEO Crypton Digital Assets
· Richard Cohen, General Counsel, Nivaura
The seminar will also feature presentations by up-and-coming businesses on real-life use cases for blockchain in the capital markets.
Friday 19 September 2019
8:45 am - 9:00 am - Registration and breakfast reception
9:00 am - 11:15 am - Seminar and book signing
RSVP by Friday 13 September 2019
For enquiries please contact
There are a limited number of places so we will review the list and confirm the attendees accordingly.