IT Release Manager
Are you looking for the challenge and flexibility of a start-up, with the financial stability of an established business? Are you ready to take an exciting product from local to global?
We’re Pollinate - a new fintech business aiming to get banks back to where they belong: at the forefront of the payments industry. As a product-driven payments software business, we’re helping the world’s largest, most complex banks compete with digital challengers.
In Spring 2019, we worked with NatWest to launch our global merchant acquiring platform in the UK (www.natwest-tyl.com). And we’re just getting started.
If you join us, you’ll be working with experts across payments, technology, consumer and financial services, supported by a world-class network of partners. You’ll be a key part of a team that’s changing the future of payments, with the freedom to make your mark. Together, we’ll be pushing the boundaries of merchant acquiring.
Purpose of the role
The IT Release Manager will act as the bridge between Customers, Suppliers and 3rdParties helping to embed best practise and ensuring releases are implemented successfully.
The role will be heavily customer focused working with senior stakeholders both Programme and Operations.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead Release/change management activities
Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts
Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact
Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts
Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach Service and Project teams – including 3rdParties
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor road map, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate activities into the SDLC.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support release and change management at the organisational level
- Manage the operational change portfolio
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years resent IT Release/Change Management Experience.
- Experience of operating in a Cloud Environment.
- Proven Track Record in Financial Services – Payments would be an advantage.
- Service Now experience is desirable.
Who we are looking for
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situation