Remote working supported. Occasional/infrequent travel to London may be required.
Who we are
Globacap is a rapidly growing and innovative FinTech company based in London, using technology to simplify equity management for private companies, investors, accountants and law firms. We’re already creating a huge impact despite our short history, shown by our inclusion in the Disruption50 (an index of the UK’s most disruptive tech companies), and by winning ‘Blockchain Project of the Year’ at the FStech awards 2020.
We differ from other equity management companies as we are the only firm that supports businesses through their entire life cycle, from private placement and cap table management to secondary transferability, offering one simple, cost-effective solution. Also, by embracing advanced blockchain technology, we pull ahead of our peers when it comes to accuracy and security of data.
We’re looking for people with imagination and experience to be part of our rapidly growing team. Do you have imagination and knowledge, and share our passion for technology? Do you like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company with big ambitions to reshape the equity management industry? If so, we’d love to have you on our team.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Partnership Manager to join a thriving Fintech business. The role will suit someone who has worked at an agency or in a community style environment and who would like to take the next step in their career.
The candidate must have relevant experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding management skills.
What you’ll do
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll develop a long-term partnership strategy for start-up networks, communities and associations in a rapidly growing business along with the following:
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer you will build new long-term partnerships including managing a portfolio of existing partners in all marketing related matters
- Design Affiliate & Referral programmes to increase Partner value in the UK
- Design and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to ensure Globacap is top of mind and a partner of choice for their community members
- Develop on-brand marketing and campaign collateral; host webinars and events for our partners and prospective customers as per the plan
- Be a brand advocate for partners to ensure that Globacap is taking partner input into account in relevant product decisions; and to keep partners informed about product updates and releases
- Track and manage our partnerships on HubSpot to improve impact. Report weekly, monthly, quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics
- Map out and set up processes to ensure the partners and Globacap’s digital systems are synced and provide a first-class user experience
- Work closely with Chief Partnership Officer; support him with first-class B2B collateral for Incubators, Angel Investors, VC Funds and Law Firms
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
What you’ll bring
In order to be considered for this role, you must have prior experience with B2B collateral, community work and developing long term partnerships. You must be well organised, flexible and confident in dealing with staff at all levels.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Business, Fintech preferred
- Event & conferences experience
- Lifecycle and funding rounds knowledge
- A friendly but persuasive personality
- A strategic approach
- Be able to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Have an efficient and simplistic approach to your work
- Act with utmost integrity and be execution driven
- Use lateral thinking along with your own unique perspective
- Excellent English language skills
- A positive hands-on and “yes, we can” approach
What technologies we use
- Microsoft 365, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter (Paid and Social)
- Google SEO
- WordPress CMS & SEO
- Microsoft Teams
- Supporting software (Social Listing software, SEMrush etc)
- Various Social Media Channels
Why work for us
As a young, progressive and fast-growing company, we can offer various benefits you wouldn’t necessarily get from a more traditional financial firm:
- All our roles are home-based with full remote support, but we have a central-London office for when you need face-to-face meetings, or to collaborate with team members.
- We offer fully flexible working hours and unlimited holidays.
- We take your development very seriously, and you’ll receive a personal training budget to hone your existing skills and learn new ones.
- Our flat structure means your voice will always be heard and you will have the freedom to drive change, to build something worth building and, most importantly, to be you.
- You’ll be working with a team of bright, innovative minds, who are passionate about what they do and developing even better solutions for customers.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Company pension