Posted: 2 weeks ago
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Zumo: Smart Money For Everyone
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Zumo is searching for a Compliance Associate to be part of the firm’s Compliance function, which is in place to meet its anti-money laundering (AML) and wider Compliance obligations. You will be involved with performing operational AML tasks and working closely with other functions as part of improvements and changes to processes.
We are open to applications from candidates who are currently located in the UK or the EU.
Your typical day will include:
What we’re looking for:
Zumo is the wallet and payments platform that makes your money and cryptocurrency work seamlessly and safely together. Zumo allows you to buy, send and store crypto simply and securely. We are not a bank - we are smart money for everyone.
Zumo’s values are at the heart of what we do and we live our values every day.
1. Zumo is accessible to ordinary people everywhere
2. We believe that the benefits of crypto & blockchain are for everyone
3. Our decision making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet.
1. Everything we build has usability and security at its core
2. We seek to make the complex seem simple
3. We don’t use jargon.
1. We bring our A game to work every day
2. We believe great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
3. We give feedback in a respectful way.
1. We do not take the easy path unless it is the right one
2. We are constantly exploring to find the best way
3. We accept failure as part of the road to success.
If you want to work with one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative start-ups then we want to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com